- At the beginning of 2020 I will move permanently to the Department of Philosophy at the University of Warwick, where I will initially hold the position of UKRI Future Leaders Fellow. My four-year (≈£1m) Communicative Mind research group will investigate the developmental relationship between communication and ‘Theory of Mind’.
- Between October 2013 and September 2019 I was a wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (post-doc/assistant professor) at the Berlin School of Mind and Brain.
- Between September 2009 and the October 2013 I was a post-doctoral researcher in Mike Tomasello’s Department of Developmental and Comparative Psychology at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig.
- Between September 2005 and September 2009 I wrote my PhD thesis in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Warwick. I defended my thesis Learning to Do Things with Words in February 2010. My PhD advisors were Steve Butterfill, Susan Hurley, and Michael Luntley, and my PhD examiners were Stephen Neale and Naomi Eilan.
- You can read Susan’s obituary here.